Monday, August 26, 2013

Confessions of a summer sloth....

This is what I wish I looked like on the couch.......



This is probably a much better representation of how I've been feeling....


I REALLY need school to start soon, because I've have become a full blown sloth, and I need some motivation to get back into the swing of things. 

On the plus side, I've gotten caught up to date on several TV shows......Ray Donovan has become a new favourite, and I recently finished Black is the New Orange ....highly recommend them both!

Rufus is totally on board with my slothdomness.....




sometimes he stares at me when I'm on the couch......DON'T JUDGE ME DUDE!!!


I promise this is going to change soon!  As I write this, the pool heater is on, I'm taking this outside to the lounge chair and floatie in the pool today.....who knows how many hot days we are going to have left this summer? 

But it's all going to end soon......I'm resolving to embrace my slothness this week, to enjoy every last drop that our final week of holidays has to offer!  The real world will intrude soon enough, I'm going to learn how to be OK with my choices.....the first step is acceptance....



Pin It

1 comments:

Loveandcrayons said...

Oh my goodness, I'm feeling the SAME way!! Bored and lazy, too! We have some yard work to do this afternoon, and then I'll try to get the boys to the park!
We haven't started Orange is the new Black, but it's on our list!
And I love your dining room chairs!