Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIW - same old song and dance!

Well, here it is, Wednesday, my old friend. Not much has changed around these parts...

button
Weighed in this morning at 198.6.  That's an increase in 0.6 lbs.  Same old song and dance, I've been twirling around this dance floor for weeks, haven't been counting points, haven't been putting in any real effort to lose.  I'm amazed that I haven't gained!
 
Then this morning when linking up with Erin, I read this blog post by a fellow WIW'er (is that a word?) who is starting up a 10 week challenge.  Now, sometimes like in the case of a dietbet, challenges tend to send me in the opposite direction.  I am so NON competitive, it isn't even funny.  But this challenge looks like it's more just a great way to stay motivated for awhile, so I'M IN!  Let's hope it's the kick in the pants I need to get moving!!  Check out Jess and join us if you want some accountability and some companionship on this journey!
 
Because it's May 1st after all, its FINALLY sunny and warm(ish) in these parts, and this morning I was reminded of THIS
 
 
How many more springs have to go by before I do something about it!
 

Pin It

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Lol - every.darn.year. I was supposed to lose twenty more pounds by now ... oops, again.

Shesabigstar said...

I know I already told you this via e-mail, but I'm so glad Jess's challenge helped motivate you too! The 4th of July is going to be here so soon... if we bust our ass until then, we're going to feel SO much better celebrating on that day than we do right now. I'm right there with ya girl, let's rock this!

Brandy Dotson said...

I'm joining the 10 week challenge too. I'm currently trying to decide what my goal is going to be. I don't want to set myself up for failure but I also don't want set my goal so low that I don't have to really try..hum. decisions, decisions! You got this!

Suze said...

Um..I LOVED this post! I'm right there with you on the 'same ol'...maybe this challenge will get us moving in the right direction again!

Danielle K said...

The challenge is a great motivator! Here's to hoping we can both kick some butt and get rid of some butt this month..haha :)