Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I can always talk about decorating!

as I said yesterday, I haven't had much to blog about lately.  Then I remembered that I didn't show you my great Target find for my family room -- 2 gorgeous pillows - for my new couch.


This was taken at 6:30 this morning, it's rainy and dark outside and I'm getting NO light in this room!  Sorry for the poor picture quality...the iphone can only do so much!


Aren't they pretty?  Very soft, down filled like - (I have no idea what they are filled with, but at $24.99 I doubt real down....)


I added these green velvet pillows that were previously in our front room....'cause 2 pillows on a couch just aren't enough!


The best part is the go with the poppy picture I have on the adjacent wall....



I think Rufus likes it too!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kelly said...

They are so happy! I love it. The pops of color are really nice. Looks good, Sue!

Loveandcrayons said...

I love the colors!! And I love the plates on the wall!! And Rufus! Lol!

Frances Kendrick said...

The pillows are very nice!!

And Rufus is adorable curled up in the chair. Too cute!!