Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday - Whomp, whomp, whoooomp!

button
 
It's another weigh in Wednesday with Erin and Alex
 
I didn't have a very good week this week.  I would like to blame it on the fact that my periods are all messed up, I think my hormones are out of whack, but really, I blame it on March break and the week I ate everything in the house.  March break is catching up with me, and this week I GAINED 1.8 lbs. Weigh in this morning was 197.8
 
I'm disappointed, I can't imagine that I'm going to win Erin's dietbet, because there is only 1 week left and I have too much to realistically (for me) to lose in one week.  I'm going to be on vacation again, and that won't help!  But I'm not too down.....I cannot expect to go through this journey without having some setbacks, hell, I won't be going through LIFE never gaining again!  But what I hope I can do is get these small gains under control before they become another pant size - and if it takes me longer to reach my ultimate goal, then it takes me longer -- too bad, there is no alternative (well, there is, I could give up, but for me that would mean just continuing to grow larger, and I don't want to do that).
 
So today is another day, and all that crap, back to tracking, eating more fruit's and veggies, and laying off those tasty little weight watchers bars that I've been inhaling lately. Time to get back to eating cleanly, and paying closer attention to what goes into my mouth!
 
 

6 comments:

The Nanny Jenny said...

I gained this week too, glad to know I am not alone, it just means this next week we are going to rock it and lose a ton of weight!!! Here's to life being real haha.

Shesabigstar said...

Girl, you're so not alone with that Dietbet because guess what? Erin isn't even going to win Erin's Dietbet!! Haha, I suck! Pound plenty of water this week and get back to your basics, that gain will disappear in no time!

BrandiH said...

Great attitude! Some times a gain is just what we need to kick us back into gear, kinda a reality check, you got this!

MamaB
Mamas-Losing-It.com

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

It's ok. We all have a stupid no good weigh in. You got this!!

bailey j said...

I need to eat cleaner as well. I'm having such a hard time with my eating. Week after week..day after day even.. I start out ready to go and I just get lost somewhere in the day and I fail and it all goes to shit. Its awful!

Frances Kendrick said...

Been there and done that. It's so easy to do!!
Thank goodness for another day....and a new week!!
You can do it!!