Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm so ready for Spring!

One blogger I love to read everyday is Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife. She has lovely taste, I like her daily Mom style posts, and find her blog a lot of fun to read.  Today I'm linking up with her, for Fashion Friday.


I've pretty much had it up to here with Winter for this season, please, oh please, can we PLEASE have some warmer weather! Next week is our March Break, I was reminded recently how warm it was here last year during March break. This year we still have snow! This little polyvore creation is my ode to Spring. I'm on the lookout for a Cobalt Blue top like this, and am definitely gonna get me some white jeans for sure this year!  This particular scarf is a bit above my budget, but I'm sure I can find something similar in my price range.    The accesssories here are courtesy of Limefreckle of course!  I'm going on vacation soon to South Carolina, I can't wait to hit the outlet malls with my mom, these items will be on my must have list for sure.  That and new underwear and socks.  I don't know why, but I can't pass by an outlet mall without purchasing underwear and socks!!

What are your must have items for this spring?

5 comments:

rubysnpurls said...

Love this look u put together! I need some white skinny jeans for this spring/summer.

I hear ya, I'm over winter too. I'd really like to get warm soon. :-)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable look, Susanna! I love the bag and the color of the top. Can't wait for warmer weather!!!
~Sarah of Sarah of Sarah Hulbert Style

librarianforlifestyle said...

Ooh, the silver and blue looks so chic together :)

Court said...

i love gray with blue! such a gorgeous combo.

J and A said...

LOVE that outfit!!