Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Earrings in the shop!

I've been busy creating around here lately!  When I'm not knitting, I've been working on a whole batch of new earrings, which I have slowly been listing in my Etsy shop.  The creating part is so much fun, but the photographing, cropping pictures, trying to figure out a price point....not so much!  But I am trying to at least list 1 new item a day, so slowly but surely,  my shop will get filled up!  Here are some of the earrings I've posted lately......


you can find these here - Sterling silver hammered rounds $18


find these here, the same stone, in a slightly more affordable silver plate hoop $12


find these here antique brass (nickel free, lead free) $14

find these here gorgeous disco balls, $14

Limefreckle  is offering free standard shipping to anywhere in North America!  I think these earrings  are pretty affordable to begin with, but add in free shipping.....what's not to love?

0 comments: