Friday, February 10, 2012

So Pinteresting!

OK, I can't take credit for that title, I saw it somewhere in blogland...but I thought it was the perfect title for my weekly pinterest roundup  of things I've found!  Here we go with my favourite first:


pinned here

I just think this is the COOLEST thing.  You can send in your child's artwork, and she will make a stuffed toy from it! Absolutely so creative......


pinned here


doesn't this look yummy?  Perfect for when you need a chocolate fix.  Of course, I don't have chocolate fixes anymore (said in case my trainer happens to read this blog) but just in case I did....this is what I would eat!




pinned here


I've always liked the concept behind Toms, but never liked the look of the shoes....THESE I WOULD WEAR!


pinned here

Such a cute way to carry your camera and lenses around! 



pinned here

We have an old birdbath at the side of the house that the old owners left.  I am DEFINITELY doing this when summer comes!



Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Holy adorable. That stuff person is the cutest thing ever!!!!

I love the idea of Toms too but I think they are soooo not cute. That pair I would definitely wear though. I love the ballet flat look.

In fact, I'm debating between ballet flats and hooker boots for my date tonight... Decisions decisions.

Limefreckle said...

I hope you chose the hooker boots....LOL