Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinterest Love

OK, it's official, I now spend the majority of my time on the computer browsing Pinterest.  I just can't look away.....I'm like a bird that gets distracted by shiny things.....what is that bird anyway.....my Mom says it's a crow.....no, wait a minute....a magpie.....I've got to google that....but I think it is a magpie....
Anyhoo,  so here are this week's favourite pins:


I have a statue similar to this....I might paint it this colour to liven it up a bit....


I  wonder if I could convince Limefreckle Jr. to try eating pancakes if I made THESE ones....


I have been searching for something to build around our front load washer and dryer.  Ikea HAD a great unit, but it seems to have been discontinued.  I am seriously going to build this.  Well, I'm going to call my brother and ask him to HELP me build it!


I'm not planning any events in the near future, I just think these would be pretty on my mantle.


This just made me smile.
oh, and by the way, I googled the definition, and it turns out a magpie IS a crow....

magpie
n magpie [ˈmӕgpai]
a black-and-white bird of the crow family, known for its habit of collecting shiny objects.
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary © 2006-2010 K Dictionaries Ltd.
The Brits also call compulsive chatterers Magpies.......again,  I think this definition might fit me.....


0 comments: