Friday, January 6, 2012

New Etsy shop!

I've opened up another Etsy shop!  I have SO  many beads and supplies for jewelry making, I'm not sure I would ever be able to use all of it......so I've decided to open up another shop to de-stash.  My new shop  is called Limefreckle supplies.   I made the shop banner myself, using a scrapbooking program that I have.....


find  my new shop here

I'm slowly adding supplies every day, I have a LOT so this should take awhile!  If there is something you are looking for you can always comment here, or email  me,  and if I have it I'll post it as soon as possible.

In the next little while I'm  hoping to have a tutorial up of some new necklaces and bracelets that I've made. If you make your own  jewelry, great, I hope the tutorial is useful to you..... and if you don't,  they will be available for sale in my other Etsy shop.

0 comments: