Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Goodies!

Wow, what a fantastic Christmas this year!  Limefreckle Jr. got an ipad, he has been asking for one forever, when his grandparents are here he is constantly borrowing theirs, so now he has one of his own!  I'm looking forward to getting to play with it myself!

Here are some of the great gifts I got this year!


I can't wait to fire this up and watch a movie during the Christmas break!




I got these gorgeous boots that fit like a glove!  Yay!  I had given up on getting new boots this year, seeing as I am taking the no spending pledge in January.......

I got this new lens for my camera, and I'm already seeing an improvement in the quality of pictures I'm taking!

and with this flash I will be a professional photographer in no time!

And of course Santa always brings me some ornaments for my tree.....these 2 are so ME!!



I hope Santa was good to all of you!!!

0 comments: