Sunday, November 13, 2011

Letter Art

I recently read this post at from Gardners 2 Bergers and was so inspired I decided to create something similar.  I used the tutorial from Stephanie @ great ideas and while I didn't make a collage, I used the letter art from Leo Reynolds here like Stephanie suggested, and this is what I made:

I found this frame at Zellers, (for any of our U.S friends, it's a store like Walmart or Target) but you basically just need any collage frame.  It took me awhile to find one with 5 openings.  I wanted to create the word "Smile" because I hung this on my wall of  mirrors....



I'm sorry these pictures aren't that clear, this house has so little natural light,  and these mirrors are in a little alcove off the mudroom, hard to position myself to get a good shot....but I think you get the picture.

I love this wall of mirrors.....in our old house, it was in our bathroom and I loved it so much I had to move it with us!

Let me know what you think of the word art, and if you create something  similar, please let me know!

0 comments: