Monday, January 4, 2010

Can't let go of Christmas!



Everytime I mention the idea of possibly starting to take down the Christmas decorations, Mr. Limefreckle quickly vetoes me!!  And, because I need Mr. Limefreckle and his muscles to go down to the basement and bring up the 100's of rubbermaid containers that house said decorations, I feel like I'm a little stuck here!  Plus, I don't know why, but I really am not quite ready to let go of Christmas this year either.  I don't know what has gotten into me, normally on January 1st, I'm ready and raring to go, out with the old year, in with the new (maybe because my birthday is December 31st, so I am LITERALLY starting a new year in my life).  But this year, I'm not ready....there are still tons of opened gifts under the tree, not yet put in their new home -- toys are spread all over the family room, from one end of the room to the other.  School starts today-- that I AM ready for!  But I guess we will leave it all up for one more week --- if anyone asks, we will celebrate the Ukrainian Christmas! 



Photobucket

0 comments: