Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas Mr. Bean

Limefreckle Jr. and I watched some Christmas specials on TV last night -- and both of us could not stop laughing at these 2 clips....we can't decide which one is funnier -- Limefreckle Jr. says "both" are funnier....I'm leaning towards the nativity scene one....

Incidently, Limefreckle Jr. just can't seem to wrap his head around the fact that when I was his age, we watched these Christmas shows ONCE, when they came on TV, IF we happened to be following the TV guide very closely, and were home when the show was on. Growing up with instant access to all his favourite movies and shows, he just doesn't get that I didn't have a DVD player when I was young. Oh, and don't even get me started on his ipod...which I mistakenly often refer to as a "walkman" (am I dating myself?) He doens't get that either.

Enjoy the clips!!






Photobucket

0 comments: