Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friday's fabulous finds

I haven't done a Friday's fabulous finds in quite awhile I realize -- and this week, it's something different.....on Friday, I met up with an old friend......someone that I haven't seen in quite awhile, that I've known for 20 years or so.....



There's nothing quite like meeting up with a friend, and just picking up where you left off. This particular friend and I have been talking via email lately, but haven't seen each other in about 7 years ---life has just gotten in the way. She lives near Limefreckle Jr's new school, so we decided to meet up, and when we got together for coffee, you would have thought we had just seen each other last week- I really treasure a friend that good, that really "gets you", knows everything about you, and still likes you anyway! It's funny, when you see someone that you haven't seen in so long, it just brings you back to memories of the time you met -- at least it did for me. We used to work together many years ago, and had so many laughs (didn't we Polka dot?) It's just so good to be able to laugh at things that only you and she probably find funny -- things that if you tried to explain to an outsider probably wouldn't make much sense but to us make us laugh hysterically ---So tell me, do you have a friend like that? Someone that you can go years without seeing, but still remain the same with?

Photobucket

0 comments: