Saturday, March 14, 2009

What I'm loving...

OK, I've been remiss in posting "Friday's fabulous finds" because it is Saturday ---- I haven't been on my computer all week! But all that will change next week, it's March break after all, I'm going to hang around the house and do nothing (well, maybe not ALL week....but at least part of the week) and I'm resolving to get busy, and get some jewelry listed!



I also decided to change "Friday's fabulous finds" to "What I'm loving...." So hear goes:



This is OPI nail polish, from OPI La Collection De France it's called "Tickle My France-y" and I LOVE it. It's a perfect nude, but not too nude -- it's my new favourite colour. Not that I don't love to wear brights too, but this is a great everyday colour.

I'm also loving this:



I use a quick dry top coat, then put this on overtop, and VOILA, dry nails, lickety split! I'm the type of person that leaves the salon and smudges her nails IMMEDIATELY, I have no patience for drying time --- so this works pretty well.

While we are on the topic of beauty treatments, I also got myself THESE:



I can't believe the difference they make to the shape of my eye, my normal lashes are very thin, the new ones really brighten up my eye (but are totally natural -- nobody has really noticed a big difference). Maybe next time, when I need a fill, I'll go for more. I'll try to get a picture to show you, I should have had Limefreckle Jr. take a picture of the before!

0 comments: