Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random annoyances

Hey I just discovered the "compose" section of blogger. I can change the font, add italics, this opens up a whole new world for me. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW????

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to complain. I just can't keep this inside me today.....I need to know......do you have children? Do you have boys? Do your boys wear out the very same knee in every pair of jeans you buy for them, in, oh I don't know, 5 seconds after purchase? I am constantly buying new jeans for Limefreckle Jr.....it's always the same knee worn out.....the right knee...is this some sort of conspiracy? Do the jean companies make their jeans just a TINY bit less stable in the right knee? I just don't get it!

I also don't like the way you can only buy jeans in "Slim" size at so many stores.....Limefreckle Jr. is huge...he's 7 years old (almost 8) wearing a size 10 jean, but they must be slim, because he is, well, SLIM! This limits our jean shopping opportunities a lot. I guess he just takes after me, a gal who can only purchase jeans in TALL......this limits things for me as well (in Canada anyway, in the US I notice most stores recognize that not every woman fits a 30" or 32" inseam).

AND ANOTHER THING!!! Why on EARTH, do they make boy's jeans to look like they are faded, frayed, ripped etc. HELLO....HE'S 7 YEARS OLD....he will take care of the rips and frays all by himself thank you very much, I do not need to purchase brand new jeans this way.....

I just had to get that off my chest.....thanks for listening!

0 comments: