Saturday, February 14, 2009

I added my picture

I've been wanting to find a picture of me to add to my blog for awhile now, however they are all 40 lbs. or so too heavy for my taste.....I must learn how to edit pictures a little better. I had my hair done today -- is that the right term -- hair "done"? Should I just REALLY reveal my age and say I went to the beauty parlour? Anyway, I just returned from a visit to my hair stylist, and, as my hair always looks it's best that day, I slapped on some makeup and commissioned Limefreckle Jr. to take my picture -- he's quite the little photographer you know, I often find pics on my camera of images that he has taken from around the house. Sometimes it's a close up of the dogs eye, sometimes a favourite object -- once it was just a picture of our upstairs hallway, when I asked him what the picture was of, he said "That's Bianca" (one of his imaginary friends.) My bad, I didn't recognize her....

Anyway, so here I am, for all of you that were wondering what I looked like...

2 comments:

Tanielle said...

Your hair is so cute. It's fun to put a face to the blog writer. You are adorable!

Tanielle said...

I love your blog, I gave you an award go check it out on my blog.