Sunday, February 22, 2009

Colin and Justin


(all pictures from HGTV.ca)

One show I've been watching a lot lately is Colin and Justin's Home Heist --- I've watched these guys for awhile, back when they did How Not To Decorate, and lately I can't get enough of this show. I PVR it every week, and I just realized that if you go check them out on HGTV you can watch full episodes of their series (I'm not sure if that will work for you readers in the US, but Canadians should be able to get it)


I just love their witty comments, the way they get along, and, of course, their design styles -- they always come up with such great combinations, the show makes me want to redesign my whole house. I also absolutely love the boutonnieres that Justin wears:



If you are looking for some design inspiration, check them out -- they have a new book out, I saw it in Lowes this weekend -- must put that on my list of things to purchase!

0 comments: