Thursday, June 7, 2007

4 things

I just got one of those emails that you pass on to your friends, and all learn a little bit more about each other....I thought I would answer the questions here.

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD:

McDonald's cashier
medical secretary
telephone sales (hated that one!)
deposit adminstrator and mortgage administrator

FOUR MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
(I assume this should exclude the 100's of Disney movies that pratically run on a loop on our TV)

Amadeus (who knew I liked classical music??)
Grease
The Big Chill
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

FOUR FAVOURITE CURRENT TV SHOWS:

The Sapranos
The Office
Footballer's Wives (on BBC)
What Not to Wear

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:

Hawaii
Bahamas
Cancun
Venezuela (Margarita Island)

FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:

My Mom's spaghetti and meatballs
Pizza from Mrs. B's in the Soo
Nachos
Boconcinni cheese and tomato salad

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

At the beach
laying in a hammock
getting a massage
shopping

1 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, I didn't know that my spaghetti and meatballs were one of your favorite things to eat! I'm flattered. With respect to you being spoiled as a child, you deserved the little bit of spoiling that we did!